First thing to do is to check if you did the job correctly.
- Did you pass all the necessary data?
- Are they in the good format?
- Is the service available for the selected connector?
- Is there anything in the raw data that can help me?
- Did you pass the good flow context and user context?
For GDRP compliancy, please don't share Personal Identifiable Information in message such as name, IBANs, address... If needed partially mask them.
Then, if you want to speed up the handling of your request and prevent time loss in exchange between you and us, please provide the following information with your question. You can find those information in the HTTP response:
- X-Request-Id header (the one you supplied in the request)
- X-Correlation-ID header
- X-Operation-ID header
- The precise date and time in UTC time zone
Submit one problem by ticket to ensure a proper follow up of the problems in the ticket.
Wisely choose the subject to look up easily one ticket in the ticket list.
Once connected to that platform, you can also, when manage you tickets (see this other article).